- Call us on 0300 061 0614 for help making a complaint
Calls to 03 numbers will cost no more than calls to national geographic numbers (starting 01 or 02) from both mobiles and landlines, and will be included as part of any inclusive call minutes or discount schemes in the same way as geographic calls
- Text ‘call back’ to 0762 481 1595
You may be charged by your provider for sending the text message
- Use a textphone via the Next Generation Text Service (formerly known as Text Relay and Typetalk)
- Lines are open:
- Monday 8.30am to 12 noon.
- Tuesday to Friday: 8.30am to 5pm
- Calls may be recorded for training and quality purposes
If you have a complaint, please use the complaint form.
Sometimes our emails go into your 'junk' folder so please check, if you are expecting a reply from us. To make sure you receive emails from us, we recommend you add '@coinweb.lgo.org.uk' to your email safe senders list. If you are applying for a job vacancy with us, please add '@lgo.org.uk' to your email safe senders list. See Additional Information for Hotmail/Live/Outlook.com/Gmail users.