The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

We are the final stage for complaints about councils, all adult social care providers (including care homes and home care agencies) and some other organisations providing local public services. We are a free service. We investigate complaints in a fair and independent way - we do not take sides.


Our call centre will be closed on the afternoons of 21 and 28 May...
Read more >