The Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman

We look at individual complaints about councils, all adult social care providers (including care homes and home care agencies) and some other organisations providing local public services. We are a free service. We investigate complaints in a fair and independent way - we do not take sides.

If you want to make a new complaint please use our complaint form.

If our Twitter stream does not appear here, ensure you are using a supported browser