We have opened up to new complaints from on 29 June and resumed existing casework with all councils and care providers.
If you want to make a new complaint:
- Please use our complaint form
- Please help us to keep our telephone helpline for people who cannot go online, need help to do so or who want general advice about the complaints process
To register an account with us, you will need to verify your email address by clicking a link displayed in an email we will send you. We are aware of technical problems at the moment meaning some people are not receiving this email. If you do not receive our verification email, and have checked your spam folders, we are sorry but you will not be able to register an account online at the moment. If you do experience problems, you can call our helpline and speak to one of our advisors. Our opening hours are below.
If you have an existing complaint:
- Please bear with us and we will contact you when we have an update on your case
- If you have a named contact, you can contact them by telephone or email
- If you do not have a named contact, please avoid calling our helpline so we can reserve it for people who need help make a new complaint
If you need general advice or help to complain online:
- Our helpline is open Monday to Friday, between 9am and 12 noon
- Please help us to keep this helpline for people who cannot go online, need help to do so or who want general advice about the complaints process.
- We have reduced numbers of call advisors working, so please bear with us – there may be times when call volumes mean we cannot answer your call
- Our helpline number is 0300 061 0614
If you have an urgent or emergency problem
- Please contact your local authority or care provider. We still expect them to respond appropriately to any complaints they receive
- For more information visit www.lgo.org.uk/coronavirus